Love to talk see what fits where. 440686$ Sales hub? Can you sell icecubes to esquimos or sand to a shiiek? [name deleted]"
I... You... What?
I can't decide if this one is email number one of some bizarre foreign financial bilking scheme, or if there's a code I'm supposed to be decrypting here and failing miserably. I'm actually going to respond to him, asking for the code key, if only in the event that another future suitor uses the same one! Stay tuned, Dear Readers.
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT!!??
ReplyDeleteConfused doesn't even begin to describe it.
I know, right??? So I emailed him back last night, asking for the decryption key, and got this:
ReplyDelete"Well hmmmmmmmm prob got to pay extra for that ;) lol. Anything I can do to assist in your deciphering adventures?"
I think he's just an idiot who took the right idea - women get a zillion emails, yours must stand out - to the wrongest conclusion possible - by being completely inane.